Over a decade of industry experience in graphic design, analog and digital photography covering traditional and contemporary workflow. Articulate in concept development, for online and print media. Harbors a strong desire to explore and apply the latest technologies in print media and digital imaging.
Well versed with digital asset management. A wide gamut of experience with widely recognized multinational brands, non-profit organizations and a variety of publications and exhibitions.
Consistently in pursuit of excellence and perfection. Proven track record in project assessment, critical thinking, and presentation skills. Thrives on working in a challenging, fast paced environment. Adept at not just conscientiously and creatively handling multiple assignments, but also delivering on time, even those that share concurrent and overlapping deadlines.
- Proven team leader and staff trainer
- Competent professional across a wide variety of projects
- Organized, thorough, and detail-oriented
- International production expertise
- Educational workshop curriculum creation, coordinator, and instructor
- Digital asset manager, including hardware maintenance, retouching and archiving
Digital editor for celebrated editorial & fine art photographer: Steve McCurry. Assisted noted photographers like Fritz Hoffmann, Ricardo Cases, Christina de Middle and Raghu Rai.