Headshot Crew ("headshotcrew.com" or "The website") is a social networking and online portfolio service for photographers. By using this website ("You", "Photographer", "Member") agree to be bound by the following Terms & Conditions of Use ("Terms").
Headshot Crew is owned and operated by Hurley Productions LLC, A registered Limited Liability Corporation in the state of New York.
Headshot Crew reserves the right to amend these Terms at any time. Members will be notified by email of material changes to these Terms.
Member's account may be terminated without notice at any time for failure to abide by any of these Terms.
Membership to headshotcrew.com
- Membership is limited to individuals over the age of 18.
- Member is responsible for keeping Member's password secure and may not use another Member's account.
- Member must use their full, real name on their profile. Neither anonymous membership nor impersonation is permitted.
- Member is expected to participate and use the site in the spirit for which it was intended.
- Member is required to post a profile image which must be an image of the Member. Images of pets, children, logos, or photos of others are not permitted as profile images.
- Headshot Crew reserves the right to accept or reject a Membership at its sole discretion.
- Headshot Crew strives to verify that its Members are professional photographers, however Headshot Crew is not liable for any loss or claim arising from any damages whatsoever due to actions by or the behavior of its Members, or arising from a Member's relationship with any third-parties as a result of Member's participation in Headshot Crew.
- By using Headshot Crew and becoming a Member, Member acknowledges that Headshot Crew reserves the right to charge for the service.
- Member may terminate his or her membership at any time.
- Use of the Website is at Member's own risk.
- Member is responsible for all of his or her account activity.
- Member is responsible for all of the content he or she uploads, shares or copies.
- Member may not use the services provided by this Website for unlawful or prohibited purposes. Following is a partial list of the kind of content that is prohibited:
- content that is patently offensive, or that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group, individual, or Member;
- content that attacks, harasses or advocates harassment of another person or Member;
- content that involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- content that promotes information that Member knows is false or misleading, or that promotes illegal activities
- content that promotes the illegal or unauthorized copying of another person's copyrighted work, for example, providing pirated computer programs or links to such programs, providing information to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- content that contains restricted or password-only access pages or hidden pages or images not linked to or from another accessible page;
- content that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- content that depicts pornography of any sort;
- content that provides instructional information about illegal activities.
- content that solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Members;
- content that involves commercial activities and/or sales without the prior express written consent of Headshot Crew. This prohibition includes, but is not limited to, contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes.
- content or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- Headshot Crew expects the Members to police themselves and act in accordance with the these Terms, and reserves the right to moderate content at our discretion.
- If Member violates these Terms or otherwise disrupts the community, Member may be subject to account suspension or removal from Headshot Crew without prior notice and without refund of any fees paid.
- Automated use of the Website by a Member, such as using scripts to circumvent the intended functionality of the Website, is prohibited.
Services Offered by Headshot Crew
- Headshot Crew strives to ensure that the service is available 24 hours a day, however the Website may occasionally be interrupted for upgrades or unforeseen technical difficulties, and Headshot Crew shall not be liable for any modification, suspension or disruption of the service for any reason.
- Headshot Crew may, but has no obligation to, remove any unlawful content or account deemed not in the best interest of the service.
- By submitting photos to Headshot Crew, Member grants Headshot Crew a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform such submissions in connection with the Headshot Crew Website and Headshot Crews business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Headshot Crews Website (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels.
- Member understands and agrees that Headshot Crews may retain server copies of submissions that have been otherwise removed or deleted from public view.
- Member hereby grants each user of The website a perpetual, irrevocable, and non-exclusive license to access Member's submissions through the Headshot Crew website, and to use such submissions as permitted through the functionality of the Headshot Crews website and under these Terms.
Paid Membership Services
- Some services offered on Headshot Crew may only be available to Members enroled as paid subscribers.
- The right of access granted under these Terms is effective only upon payment of the subscription fees, which are non-refundable, other than as expressly provided herein.
- Headshot Crew offers two (2) paid subscription plans: "Monthly" and "Yearly" at two (2) enrollment levels "Protege" and "Associate". (more about enrolment levels here)
- Paid memberships automatically renew. Headshot Crew will charge the subscription fees to Member's credit card, every specified period unless the Member cancels the subscription as set forth herein.
- Members may cancel their subscription at any time. No refunds are given for a cancled subscription.
Headshot Crew Associate Photographer Status
- The Headshot Crew Associate Photographer status is a paid service available by invitation only.
- Participants of the Associate Program are promoted by Headshot Crew through Peter's main website and may receive referrals for photography work in their participating geographic locations. Headshot Crew makes no claims or guarantees as to the amount or frequency of client referrals in any particular geographic location.
- The only criteria for becoming a Headshot Crew Associate photographer is having a portfolio that meets Peter's standards of headshot excellence. You must be a Protégé member of Headshot Crew in order to submit a gallery for Peter's review. Upon approval of that gallery you will be granted Associate status. You must submit a minimum of 10 images and maximum of 20 images in order for Peter to review your work. Associate Portfolios must have a minimum 12 approved images in them in order to gain approval from Peter for Assoicate status. We encourage all Associate photographers to use this status as a tool for their own marketing efforts.
About Member's Privacy
- Member's name and city location will always be listed in the Member Profile.
- Member phone numbers are posted along with their business contact information, including street address, unless explicitly set to be private by the Member in their profile settings.
- Personal information provided to Headshot Crew will not be sold or given to vendors, or persons outside Headshot Crew
- Google will pick up these sites, which is great for those looking to get work from this platform. If you don't wish your Headshot Crew site to be found on google then do not sign up for an account.
Other Legal Matters
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York. Any dispute between Member and Headshot Crew shall be adjudicated in courts within the state of New York.
- All trademark brands and service names used in this service which identify Headshot Crew are proprietary marks of Headshot Crew, a division of Hurley Productions LLC.
- Headshot Crew may provide external links to other websites, but Headshot Crew does not endorse or assume responsibility for the content or availability of any other website.
- Member agrees to indemnify and hold Headshot Crew, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, partners and employees harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to, or arising out of, Member's use of the Headshot Crew service in violation of these Terms.